View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you rage when you're playing a competitive game?

The only competitive game I play nowadays is Fifa 14 and, oddly enough, I usually get way angrier when I play single player than when I play online. On the rare occassion when I take a serious beating online it doesn't feel good, but I don't get too mad or rage quit. I've never rage quit online. However, single player is a different story. It amazes me that when I play top clubs on career mode it will always be close, win or lose, and it will usually be a nice match. Now whenever I play a bottom team they will always either blow me out, or I will go up 2-0 or 3-0 early in the game, only for the CPU to come back and win the match scoring 3 or 4 goals in a row in the final minutes. It drives me ****ing insane. God I'm getting upset just writing about it.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote