View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:40 AM   #1
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I have noticed over the years..

That some of the best and most knowledgeable Bulls fans hardly ever or rarely post in the main forums...

I think I know why, but I'd like to hear some of the reasons why?

Alot of you guys would really add to the quality of this site if you provided some topics or point of views in the main forum...

Unfortunately, alot of opposing fanbases on ISH think we are either Jordan stans or Rose stans which simply isn't true, but what have they got to judge by? None of our best fans ever grace the main forums...

I mean each to their own, for me personally I would enjoy guys like Undisputed and Go Getter putting some of these clowns in place on their opinions about our team and views of the NBA.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote