View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Los Angeles Clippers Edition

1. TRUE or FALSE: This is the year Blake Griffin steps up and plays up to his hype.
--False. I honestly don't think Blake could ever justify his hype. His potential just isn't as high as his presumed hype . He's a good player, a perennial all star even, but not a true franchise, #1, face of the league type of player. The quicker you realize that, the quicker you can appreciate his game. Unless you don't like the way he plays (like me),

2. On a suckage scale of 1 to 10...(1 being just run of the mill sucking, 10 being the suckiest player that ever sucked), how much does DeAndsuck Jordan suck? And can Doc Rivers help Jordan reduce his suckage at least to a reasonable suckage level?
--On the sucakage scale, Jordan is about 6.9. I believe Doc is incredibly overrated, but nearly any coach is better than Del Negro and Jordan clearly hasn't had a good coach in his entire life or he's dumb as rocks and can't retain anything. I guess we'll find out what's the problem.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Redick's and Dudley's positive offensive impact and high bball IQ's, those positives will be negated by their poor defense.
--Dudley is a solid defensive player He's not good or anything, but he's hardly a liability. I think the rookie Bullock pushes Redick. He should because he's better at nearly every facet of the game besides ball handling and shooting, which the latter still happens to be one of his strongests suits.

4. The one thing Doc Rivers can do that Vinny Del African-American couldn't is.....
--Live up to his name?

5. Will the Clippers get themselves together and actually do damage this season?
--They are one of five teams in the entire NBA I can see making the Finals next season. I still think they lose in the second round because they are the Clippers and, similarly to the Red Sox, I need to see them win before I can say they can win.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote