Thread: getting boozer
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 02:58 AM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldotoribio
if we will not get boozer we should get someone that will make solid ciontributions as role player. say gerald wallace? or banks? or a trade with lamar for garnett...

i dont think we can get boozer...unless we give up lamar for him...and i def think that is not worth it...i dont know it cats would be willing to trade wallace after the great season he had last yr...and we have no one really the cats need...banks a little more reasonable...since mike james is there..maybe we can pull some kind of s&t deal...and for KG...very farfetched unless he demands to be traded here...and even if he does we dont have many pieces to work with...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote