Thread: Sideboob
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 04:19 AM   #389
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sideboob

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99

Supposedly this is some Jennifer Lawrence sideboob. I don't like the new look, but she is always hot

I told my girlfriend with a straight face as we were leaving Hunger Games: Catching Fire that if the stars were ever to align and Jennifer and I were to meet and hit it off, I would drop her in a second.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote