View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #15
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Default Re: Zach Randolph + Eddy Curry is dumb and here's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
You know absolutely nothing about the Nets, let me just tell you that right now.
sure i don't, i only saw over 60 of their games last season. And have been doing so for the last 3-4 seasons.

Marcus Williams is the only young guy on that team that has potential to do anything in this league and he will never be a star. He was nice at Uconn but hasn't proved **** last season.

Adams, Boone and wright couldn't buy minute on a squad with no depth. From what i've seen they will never be much more than backups.

We'll have to wait and see what happens with sean williams. Even at this point everyone knows that he won't be someone that you can give the ball to on offense.

Collins is a soli defender but has a horrible contract and no team will take him.

Nenad and nachbar are both solid contributors. Nenad is a bit too soft for a guy on a team with no other big man.

Jefferson is a good 3rg option and he'll stay that way for the rest of his career. Ha'd his run as the number one option when kidd got hurt and shot under 40% while putting up a lot of turnovers.

Carter and Kidd are great but won't last too long.

So what will your franchise lean on a few years from now?
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote