View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #9
el gringos
College superstar

Default Re: Dwane Casey repulsed by even the thought of tanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Seriously considering not being a fan anymore if we don't get a top 5 pick, if Bargnani, Calderon, and Kleiza are still on this team next year, and if BC is not fired. I'm not even joking. I've been a fan and supported this team for 12 years now. I'm just repulsed and disgusted by this team right now, more so than I've ever been. More than the Babcock years.

This team has failed miserably with Ed Davis who I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Toronto either by trade or FA and becomes a valuable piece for another team, much more valuable than Bargnani could ever be. This was supposed to be a year of development and gearing up for a potential game changing talent to pair up with Jonas next year. Instead guys like Davis and Bayless get cast to the side and guys like Bargnani and Calderon get tons of minutes so we can build a "winning culture".

God I hope Jonas turns into a superstar franchise level talent because at this point, that's about all that we can look forward to in the future.
I hope all your dreams come true- win the lottery and take Davis, fire Colangelo, and then trade Bargnani, Calderon, Kleiza, and amir Johnson for Amare (who you then flip to New Jersey for Cap Space) + Jeremy Lin and Landey Fields - Everybody wins
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote