View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #1381
Grinder

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
When Lori told him she knew he wasn't a killer, I became pretty confident he'd turn into a killer just to spite her, which I'm pretty sure at least a part why he killed the loose cannon spanish prisoner guy.

I do think it's weird no one has made the case that "hey, there's only a handfull of living people we've run into in the last year or so, perhaps we should try to join forces for everyone's sake" play. I suppose Rick did it a little with Hershel's group.

Seeing even the inklings of a zombie c-section was incredibly troubling. Who's watching her from the weeds you reckon?

This is the same thing I've always thought. I guess it's because of the limited resources, but if I was in that situation, I'd prefer to join up with as many people as possible and pool what resources we have. If there's a loose cannon or someone that can't be trusted, deal with them.

One of the coolest parts of the show has been Rick's transformation from a(n unrealistic?) optimist to a hardened leader who's the clear cut leader of the group and ensures the safety of the group at all costs, even if it means killing other living people in the process.

Last edited by Grinder : 10-22-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote