View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
schyza
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default 2k10 My Player Mode

So for those of you who have been lucky enough to catch the 2k servers when they’re up and who have had the chance to upload their player from combine what do you all think? I’ll be honest I was a little ticked that the servers were down for 2 days straight but they came up long enough for me to upload my player last night.

I was projected to go 16th pick in the 2nd round to the Cavs but ended up going 2 round 2nd pick overall to the Wiz. Since it was late I didn’t get much of a chance to play but enjoyed what time I did spend on it.

Also some people have been giving 2k grief about the server issue on launch but hey that $hit happens to allot of game company’s. I remember the launch of Skate from EA was horrible as well as the first year EA integrated the photo game face into tiger woods these kinds of things happen. Being in technology I know you can test and test things but as soon as you roll it to production something will fail it’s Murphy’s Law. But aside from the server issues what do you all think? Were did you get drafted? Where in the draft? What team?
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote