Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Official 2014-2015 Power Rankings Thread

Serious playground baller D.Z.W.'s Avatar

Default Re: Official 2014-2015 Power Rankings Thread

Good stuff as always, keep them coming

Krust Kingz

how Does Glove Lose To The Last Place & Dead Team Twice In The Same Season.....

Week 18 Power Rankings

1. () Overdosed Redux 11-5

2. () Pocahontas 11-6

3. () DRAKE 11-6

4. [COLOR="Green"](+3)[/COLOR] [B]Keyser S

Week 19 Power Rankings

1. () Overdosed Redux 12-5: Yes his incredibly long win streak ended recently, but it was a short week and you could write that off as a fluke loss. Got back on track controlling the matchup against a Top 3 team. Continues to face more tests to prove his supremacy over the league.

2. [COLOR="Green"](+1)[/COLOR] DRAKE 11-7: It doesn't happen very often someone moves up after a loss, but the way pieces have fallen this is one of those rare occurrences. Had his 6 game win streak snapped but it was a 4-5 loss against the #1 ranked team. Can't really take too much of a hit for that.

3. [COLOR="Green"](+3)[/COLOR] TysonChandlerParsons 10-7: Don't look now but here he comes. Has won 3 out of his last 4 weeks, and 3 of those opponents were Top 5 ranked coming into the matchup. Finally gets a breather as he faced one of the worst teams in the league this week.

4. [COLOR="Green"](+3)[/COLOR] Iamgine 10-7: Here is a team who has recreated himself recently. Had a great start to the season, then started dipping, but here he is on a 4 game win streak. One might say he hasn't played a very tough opponent but that will change this week as he faces the top ranked team in the league.

5. [COLOR="Red"](-3)[/COLOR] Pocahontas 11-7: After looking so great recently with a stacked roster, got just destroyed against a mediocre ranked team. One might argue he still played well, but a big loss is a big loss. Gets a chance to rebound and prove it was just a fluke loss this week.

6. [COLOR="Red"](-2)[/COLOR] [B]Keyser S

And since we are just a few weeks from the playoffs, I'm adding a "Championship Rankings" section this week. This does not come from my computer, but from me personally. Its basically a ranking based upon the chances to win the title. Only doing the Top 5.

Championship Rankings

1) Overdosed Redux (Statman)- Has not lost in a full week of action in over 10 weeks. That is pretty crazy. His only loss was a 4-5 loss in a short week. Until he shows any indication of being beatable, the odds of him losing are still the lowest thus highest to win the title. AD's health is the big question heading into and thoughout the playoffs.

2) Dream Team (Glove)- The biggest obstacle for him will be getting into the playoffs. Has not been there quite very much. But once in there, very dangerous team. Showed his dominance last week demolishing one of the top teams. There are managing concerns by many, but this team has a lot of talent and it is now well balanced. Watch out.

3) Pocahontas (Sky)- Yes got blown out last week, but still had a pretty good week. Is also like #2, still on the edge of the playoff race, but I dont think many can imagine him missing playoffs. His team has just too much talent and too many great players. Wall, Cousins, LaMarcus, Gasol, did some questionable trades recently, but still has a lot of talent and has a team that no one can overlook.

4) D.R.A.K.E. (Pete)- Has been hit hard by the injury bug, but you have to admire the confidence of the manager. Up this high, because after all Pete has won 3 titles and knows how to get it done. Still has lots of strong talent and finally a superstar player on his roster in Russell Westbrook. He has won 6 out of his last 7 and as long as Russell stays healthy a team to watch it out for.

5) Big Poppa PUMPIN (PLR)
    - The last spot was kind of a tough one to choose. Could've gone with many teams. But went with the team with Durant. There is no telling how good his team will be yet with Durant healthy, it could be good enough to win the championship. Obviously there are many questions about KD's health, but if the pieces fall in place, could surprise and win the title.

Just missed the cut: TysonChandlerParsons (Bird), Iamgine (iamgine)

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

#2 overall in the computers and #4 in the "coaches poll", appreciate your effort in taking the time to write these out, great job.

While I may not be #1 worthy yet, I do see a path to...... #VICTORY. In time, title #4 will be mine.

Week 20 Power Rankings

1. () Overdosed Redux 13-5: What's there to say here, he has been the best for the longest. He was in the matchup of the week this week as well, and quite easily won. Anthony Davis is back and he will end the regular season with the #1 seed.

2. () DRAKE 12-7: Quickly got back to the winning track with an easy win against the worst team in the league. He has won 6 out of his last 7 now. But the real test to see if he is ready for the playoffs will come in the final 2 weeks as he faces 2 playoff worthy teams.

3. () TysonChandlerParsons 11-7: Back to back wins now and has won 4 out of his last 5 weeks. Starting to get hot at the right time, faces 2 mediocre teams to finish of the regular season as he tries to prove he is a step above them.

4. [COLOR="Green"](+2)[/COLOR] [B]Keyser S

Krust Kingz

For every 1 guy I get back it seems I lose 2....