Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rudy Gobert is now an MVP candidate

Poutine Przybilla would be the worst MVP of all time by far. ****in role player lol

Banned

na.. he would need at least 20ppg with his 17rpg and another dpoty

He's too stiff to be one.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

When you one of a few guys that can carry a lottery team for 7 years you should be an MVP candidate even if trolls think your backup that no one else wants is better

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    When you one of a few guys that can carry a lottery team for 7 years you should be an MVP candidate even if trolls think your backup that no one else wants is better
    Escargot Eaton isn’t carrying shit, the Jazz are a well balanced team.

Jazz had the best SRS rating last season, finished 1st, completely dominated and Rudy Tudy had zero chance. Not even his superior teammate got serious consideration.

16.3 ppg 17.2 rpg on 72.1% from the field. Imagine he was getting at least 10-15 shots per game. He is only attempting 7.2 FG per game. Ever since he got in the league his highest FGA average is 8.8.
    He could be a dominant centre with the right coach and system, whether you like it or not. If he was on your team you wouldn't be hating on him like you are.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    16.3 ppg 17.2 rpg on 72.1% from the field. Imagine he was getting at least 10-15 shots per game. He is only attempting 7.2 FG per game. Ever since he got in the league his highest FGA average is 8.8.
    He could be a dominant centre with the right coach and system, whether you like it or not. If he was on your team you wouldn't be hating on him like you are.
    Lmao you obviously don’t watch him play. He can’t score unless it’s a broken play or a putback. He’s not someone you give the ball to.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He's too stiff to be one.

he has to get fierce out there

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Jazz had the best SRS rating last season, finished 1st, completely dominated and Rudy Tudy had zero chance. Not even his superior teammate got serious consideration.
    Otoh, stephen curry got league mvp honorable mentions, so much that he failed to lead the warriors to the playoffs. Just taking big Ls after losing b2b games in the losers bracket as the 8th seed. But yes, it's all the fault of 2nd pick james wiseman, small veteran kent bazemore, new splash bro kelly oubre jr. and rising star andrew wiggins.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post

If he were on my team I still wouldn’t be a jackass about him. I loved Noah….DPOY and at his peak also the teams best playmaker. And made much more spectacular plays than Rudy ever will. You’ll never see Rudy get a steal and go coast to coast for the dunk and 1 in double ot in playoff classics.

Still never acted like he was some elite player or all timer even when he was like 3rd in mvp voting.

Theres being a fan and being a clown. I try to avoid the latter.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    If he were on my team I still wouldn’t be a jackass about him. I loved Noah….DPOY and at his peak also the teams best playmaker. And made much more spectacular plays than Rudy ever will. You’ll never see Rudy get a steal and go coast to coast for the dunk and 1 in double ot in playoff classics.

Still never acted like he was some elite player or all timer even when he was like 3rd in mvp voting.

Theres being a fan and being a clown. I try to avoid the latter.
    You can be a fan but his supposed dominance in the regular season doesn’t translate to playoffs

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Otoh, stephen curry got league mvp honorable mentions, so much that he failed to lead the warriors to the playoffs. Just taking big Ls after losing b2b games in the losers bracket as the 8th seed. But yes, it's all the fault of 2nd pick james wiseman, small veteran kent bazemore, new splash bro kelly oubre jr. and rising star andrew wiggins.
    A 26/27 year old averaging 16 ppg isn't a rising star.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    A 26/27 year old averaging 16 ppg isn't a rising star.
    He would have if he was more consistent but it's also given that curry is still their go-to scorer after all.