Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: There has never been a more mind****ed ATG player than Kevin Durant

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    I agree.

KD looked all worldly when he joined a 73 win team. Then all the low IQ talk about Curry being a beta cuck to Durant and how Curry was overrated.

Now the tables have turned and we see that Steph took a back seat so Durant could be the maximum player he could in golden state. A lot like Wade taking a back seat to LeBron, however Curry is much much better than Wade ever was.
    Curry didn't choose to do anything

Durant is the much better all around player, so naturally he became the warriors best. This stuff is really easy to understand.

I agree.

KD looked all worldly when he joined a 73 win team. Then all the low IQ basketball takes started becoming mainstream about Curry being a beta cuck to Durant and how Curry was overrated.

Now the tables have turned and we see that Steph took a back seat so Durant could be the maximum player he could in golden state.

Durant is a great player no doubt and would fit in any system. But his leadership abilities are suspect, massively suspect.
    Outside of Oubre, everyone looks better on the warriors. Steph has Magic-level elevating. And KD's leadership aren't suspect, he doesn't have any at all. Lebron did about as well of a job with Kyrie compared how Celtics and KD handled the biggest cancer in NBA history. LeLeader has some elevated points looking at it on hindsight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    One of the lowest IQs on the board.

Aren't you the idiot who brings up net on/off as an argument but say Luka has no help even though the numbers you cite say otherwise?

Durant has carried every team he's ever been on.

People are enamored by narratives and drama, not basketball. You're on of them.
    Carried to what? Loss after loss while playing with current all-nba players every year?

If you remove the 17 and 18 Warriors seasons… he has the same results as Allen Iverson despite playing with far better help and in a softer era… which helps KD a lot.

Aren’t you the moron claiming the Warriors couldn’t win without Durant?

Take the ****ing L man.

I agree.

KD looked all worldly when he joined a 73 win team. Then all the low IQ basketball takes started becoming mainstream about Curry being a beta cuck to Durant and how Curry was overrated.

Now the tables have turned and we see that Steph took a back seat so Durant could be the maximum player he could in golden state.

Durant is a great player no doubt and would fit in any system. But his leadership abilities are suspect, massively suspect.
    But d-wade didn't need six finals just to win his first finals mvp. Although his longevity is underwhelming that there's doubt he could make more than two-straight finals without kong.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    He's an even bigger beta than Lebron.

Goes to a 73 win team, then after he leaves and can't win with his own created super team he requests a trade with his top 2 preferred destinations being Miami and Phoenix. Both of whom just finished in first place in their respective conferences. LOL
    The super team he carried and averaged 36ppg on 63%TS vs the champion bucks, literally carrying worthless and injured Harden

And this year kyrie misses most of the season, Harden gets traded for a guy in a wheelchair, and they make the playoffs only because Durant had an MVP year.

You idiots only know narratives and drama. Know nothing about basketball. I'm here to teach

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41 View Post
    Carried to what? Loss after loss while playing with current all-nba players every year?

If you remove the 17 and 18 Warriors seasons… he has the same results as Allen Iverson despite playing with far better help and in a softer era… which helps KD a lot.

Aren’t you the moron claiming the Warriors couldn’t win without Durant?

Take the ****ing L man.
    I'm the idiot who said the warriors would easily win the title this year because they're stacked with talent and chemistry

He lost in OKC playing with the worst ever stat accumulator and the worst spacing in basketball vs. the warriors who at thr time had by far the best. Andre roberson..westbrick...Adams... waiters

Switch curry and Durant in 2016 and who you got?

You know nothing about basketball, only narratives. And you don't think a 60% loss in a year matters

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I'm the idiot who said the warriors would easily win the title this year because they're stacked with talent and chemistry

He lost in OKC playing with the worst ever stat accumulator and the worst spacing in basketball vs. the warriors who at thr time had by far the best. Andre roberson..westbrick...Adams... waiters

Switch curry and Durant in 2016 and who you got?

You know nothing about basketball, only narratives. And you don't think a 60% loss in a year matters
    In 16? I’ve got the team with Curry. He’s a better and more impactful player than KD.

You must have forgotten how bad KD was in game 6 with a chance to close it out.

The problem with people like you is that you think the NBA is just a pickup basketball game,,,sorry, but it isn’t and until you learn that… you’ll struggle to accurately value players.

Durant elevated the worst franchise in basketball (OKC) and had them in the finals within 5 years.

Losers on ISH don't understand leadership... that's why they think because of Twitter drama and gossip that KD doesn't have it. They don't even know what it is. Demanding a trade or leaving a team doesn't have anything to do with it. Or else lebron wouldn't be considered a leader on his teams... obviously not the case.

You guys are really stupid

Curry didn't choose to do anything

Durant is the much better all around player, so naturally he became the warriors best. This stuff is really easy to understand.
    2016 OKC says otherwise.

Durant didn't take over that team because low IQ Westbrook was still running around doing a lot of stupid shit, bad shots, bad passes. They were so talented they almost won it all in 2016.

Durant elevated the worst franchise in basketball (OKC) and had them in the finals within 5 years.

Losers on ISH don't understand leadership... that's why they think because of Twitter drama and gossip that KD doesn't have it. They don't even know what it is. Demanding a trade or leaving a team doesn't have anything to do with it. Or else lebron wouldn't be considered a leader on his teams... obviously not the case.

You guys are really stupid
    Durant is a great player, in my top 12 all time.

But he lacks playmaking abilities. He can do it, like he did in that sick GOAT game vs Milwaukee in 2021 playoffs.

But he can't do it consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41 View Post
    In 16? I’ve got the team with Curry. He’s a better and more impactful player than KD.

You must have forgotten how bad KD was in game 6 with a chance to close it out.

The problem with people like you is that you think the NBA is just a pickup basketball game,,,sorry, but it isn’t and until you learn that… you’ll struggle to accurately value players.
    Like I said, you're retarded. You've got the team with curry... who scored 22ppg on 40% in the finals and played no defense, no clutch, no playmaking,, and threw his mouthpiece in the crowd like a toddler

You just said you'd take curry despite the massive spacing and talent advantage the warriors had over OKC. But I'm the one thinking it's a pickup game.... yikes. You have no self awareness.

2016 OKC says otherwise.

Durant didn't take over that team because low IQ Westbrook was still running around doing a lot of stupid shit, bad shots, bad passes. They were so talented they almost won it all in 2016.
    2016 doesn't say anything

Warriors had by far the best spacing in the league and a much better bench than OKC.

Anybody who knows the game knows OKC had atrocious spacing, and low iq players who couldn't pass.

Durant is still the better all around player than curry and it's not close.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Uh oh. Here comes AutismAcc.

Fumin’

Durant is a great player, in my top 12 all time.

But he lacks playmaking abilities. He can do it, like he did in that sick GOAT game vs Milwaukee in 2021 playoffs.

But he can't do it consistently.
    But he was also coming off an achilles injury after he missed a whole season since game 5 of the 2019 finals.

I think Durant and Curry near equal.

If I need a point guard though I have to take Curry.

If I already have a good point guard I take Durant.