Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #46
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's your personal opinion of pride?

You're the most braggadocios and proud (of what I'm not sure) poster on here not named macmac.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #47
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Decent film. Not much more to it than that though...except Terrence Howard plays crazy in it. But what's new?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #48
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Decent film. Not much more to it than that though...except Terrence Howard plays crazy in it. But what's new?
holy shit you had me rolling.

RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #49
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Idk, i dont fukk wit lions
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #50
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Arrogance is not good or bad.. it just is. A little of it is required to operate in this society. It should be shown from time to time by superiors. If it's coming from an unaccomplished f*ck tho then it's just ugly and unflattering.

Pride is good. It's the driving force of man's desire to win.

Narcissism is charming, but bad. It leads to using people as a means.

Egocentrism is just foolish but natural.

Solipsism is unacceptable. Anyone (looking at girls mostly) who argues and thinks that their personal anecdotes are the harbingers of truth can shut their f*cking mouth ASAP. I am up to here with these nonsense folks.

"Holier than thou attitude" can f*ckin perish.

As for me? I think the abstract principle of pride. Of creating ane mpire, amassing a fortune, providing a good service to mankind is integral. It is the cornerstone of your identity. However it can impede you. Don't let it transgress into hubris territory.

I think the optimal thing would be to have a flexible ego (where you don't take things too personally nor brag) but whenever you set your heart to do something that you do it with an intensity that matches people with the most insane beliefs and delusions of grandeuer.. if u can manage to do that. The quiet confidence of a professional.. in a sense.

Christians and Muslims find poewr in submission apparently. And by them breaking their will and abiding by God's will they can set their foot to do things in a way that ascends pride.. it's almost robotic and slavish lol.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 03-29-2012 at 04:59 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: