Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   San Antonio Spurs Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Spurs Fam Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152)

icemanfan 06-03-2006 07:26 PM

Spurs Fam Thread, Go Mavs!

Thought I'd restert the Fasm thread.
Go Mavs, I don't want any team but the team that beat the Spurs to win. Then I get to say...well they barely beat us and then went on to win it all.
:p

Banks91 06-03-2006 07:28 PM

Lol , i don't believe in that kind of logic.

I could never see myself rooting for the team that just destroyed the hopes of the team i was rooting for.

Spurs3 06-03-2006 07:33 PM

i'd like to see the suns destroying the mavs tonight :rolleyes:

SsKSpurs21 06-03-2006 07:33 PM

welcome offseason!

this offseason we get javtokas and scola.
hopefully get rid of either rasho and nazr for some young talent.
find the LONG SF we are searching for.
then come back next season ready to rock and roll!

time to reclaim our throne!

GO SPURS GO!

Voratian 06-03-2006 07:42 PM

I thought the Spurs traded Scola's rights?

shadow 06-03-2006 07:44 PM

hey spurs fans whats up.

SsKSpurs21 06-03-2006 08:01 PM

no, the spurs still have scolas rights. they WERE thinking about trading them because his buyout was way too high. now its down to about $2-4mill which is reasonable. if they can work out a deal he will join the team. if not, then they will look to trade his rights.

icemanfan 06-04-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow
hey spurs fans whats up.

Hey Shadow, Thanks for dropping by. I am having a hard time getting use to the new board. Where is the Laker fam. Need to bring aabs back. He won't be able to find the board.

BrickhouseBarry 06-04-2006 03:11 AM

looking foward to 2007

we need to get rid of Brent Barry. He shoots nothing but bricks. I wish that Barry for JR Smith trade went through. oh well

DatZNasty 06-04-2006 03:27 AM

Not so much of a Spurs fan really, but I ended up over @ spursreport.com Literally the whiniest message board I have ever seen. They used to be so much better.

Anyways, supposively Javtokas will come over but he wants a guarantee as far as minutes are concerned otherwise he's looking Maccabi El Aviv or whatever they;re called

shadow 06-04-2006 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemanfan
Hey Shadow, Thanks for dropping by. I am having a hard time getting use to the new board. Where is the Laker fam. Need to bring aabs back. He won't be able to find the board.

I dunno where aabs is. I think cris keeps in touch with him. Besides Jeff will change the link from the ISH main page to this forum so I'm pretty sure aabs will be able to find this place if he decides to visit.

The Laker fam is probably hanging around somewhere either on page one or two. We got nothing but player x/y/z for KG to discuss these days though :eek:
That and the major split over should shaq win or not ;)

Balla_2005 06-04-2006 06:57 AM

Lol

I really enjoy reading these losers posts...

BTW how's your fishing chumps?

icemanfan 06-04-2006 10:42 AM

Harm but no foul, from Boston Globe

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb..._force/?page=3

Harm, but no foul
Fresh from the Too Little, Too Late Dept. comes word that the NBA rescinded the technical foul against San Antonio's Michael Finley in the second quarter of Game 4 in Dallas. Finley was called for a technical with 4:44 remaining in the half, and it appeared to be borderline at best. ``You can imagine what I wanted to say when I heard that," said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, who found out about the decision Thursday. ``Does that mean we win the game by 1 point?" Game 4, which was played May 15, went into overtime, and the Mavericks prevailed, 123-118, so the technical was huge. (Dirk Nowitzki made the free throw.) For Finley, it means he won't have to fork over $1,000 to the league. For the Spurs, it means yet another tough break in a series they just as easily could have won.

wang4three 06-04-2006 10:51 AM

That is real tough there.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 06-04-2006 10:55 AM

Re:

Spurs had a good run.

Duncan is gonna be 31.

Parker is gonna be pusssywhiipped next year.

Ginobili will get injured next year.

Bowen is what 38 now?

time to train Oberto