Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Kings@Sixers game thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31682)

BradMiller52 02-26-2007 08:12 PM

Kings@Sixers game thread

I don't like our roster(again):banghead:

BradMiller52 02-26-2007 10:42 PM

Re: Kings@Sixers game thread

The only guys who showed up were Martin and Miller. Price atleast tried hard though.

Targus™ 02-26-2007 11:00 PM

well we can't say we're surprised at how the kings looked tonight, 4th game in 5 nights but still, i mean this is a really bad Sixers team that if you're trying to get into the 8th spot, you're going to have to beat under any conditions. Artest was back, and the offense wasn't clicking like it did without him, the pace of the game was all always in the 76ers favor. He was a complete non-factor on both ends of the court, he might have even hurt us out there today. brad had a pretty nice game, just couldn't come up with the big rebound late.

Why We lost:

1. Shooting: We shot 40% from the field, and a lot of that has to do with all the players loading heavy minutes on this road trip. 4th game in 5 nights but specifically Mike Bibby, 1 of 7 from downtown come on man stop launching and take it in or don't shoot at all. you know when you're off and when you're hot, he was off.

2. Rebounding
: We got outrebounded 40 to 55, nothing much to say about that, show some hustle..

3. Sammy Dalembert: 20 points 17 rebounds best game i've ever seen him play, add this guy to the official Kings Killers list..brad couldn't do anything to stop him out there.

BradMiller52 02-26-2007 11:45 PM

Yeah, Dalembert obliterated the frontline of Kenny, Reef, and Miller. But Kenny and Reef make me sick. I mean atleast Brad did stuff on offense, those clowns didn't do anything on either end of the floor.

Mike has really got to stop shooting so many 3s. His shot selection has gotten beyond horrible and it's pretty frustrating. And yeah you're right Ron was pretty much irrelevant in this game.

Targus™ 02-27-2007 01:00 AM

i actually think the Kings would've done better without him on the floor, and on kenny, i hate the things he does. he tries to do things he can't do, he's just out there to grab boards and hit layups. but then he'll go and try to post-up and that's just not his game.

Perezident 02-27-2007 02:25 AM

pathetic lost...we cant be giving no sorry ass excuse about 4 games in 5 nights thats just the hype of sorry assness imo... we have got to do better next season because this season is offically over