Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Denver Nuggets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   denver may have the most talent in the nba (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4362)

jamal 07-06-2006 11:04 PM

denver may have the most talent in the nba

...which is why i think they'll get AI. we know PHI doesn't want kmart, but if they can find a third team i think its gonna happen. where else is he gonna go? ATL is out, and BOS seems to be moving on with rajon and bassy, plus would philly really send him to a division rival?

denver may be the most talented team in the NBA. problem is, as it currently stands, the talent does not add up to a good team. why? simply, too many big men and too few shooters. but if the new GM shakes it up properly, this team could be facing PHX or DAL in the WCF next year. think im kidding? this team actually has more assets than Miami, who won the title. they are STACKED in the frontcourt: Camby, Nene, Martin, Najara, Elson(who can play, if you've never seen him), and Reggie Evans too. Even Lenus Kleiza. If the 05 draft was re-done he's go in the top 15. that is an OVERABUNDANCE of talent. needs to be thinned out. than there's melo, dre miller, boykins, ruben patterson, greg buckner, julius hodge (who definately has value around the L), and even der-marvelous johnson.

denver NEEDS to move some of these guys and get AI. wow, they have alot of pieces teams would want.

AppleNader 07-06-2006 11:10 PM

As long as Crapmelo is on the team, they will suck.

jamal 07-06-2006 11:13 PM

too bad carmelo's been on the team three years, and they have yet to suck in any of those three years. he was at cuse for a year and they won the title.

apple nader: you post alot, you seem to take pride in your bball knowledge, yet you come across as a totall doorknob making dumb, incoherant statements like you made...and you know it.

AppleNader 07-06-2006 11:15 PM

Crymelo sucks. Sorry.

jamal 07-06-2006 11:19 PM

yeah, 26 and a half a game on 49 percent from the field...numerous clutch shots...when he should have been a college senior....not to mention his attitude, jumper, weight, defensive effort, and understanding of the game have improved dramatically since his rookie year... yeah he sucks

...are you so hung up on the int'l game that you have some lasting, bitter memory or an overweight carmelo sitting on the bench in athens? is that it?

AppleNader 07-06-2006 11:19 PM

Obviously. I'll continue to hate Carmela until the day I die. happy?

GoRapz 07-06-2006 11:21 PM

phoenix's talent >> denver's talent

jamal 07-06-2006 11:21 PM

i could care less if you hate him. i know you do. but he DOES NOT suck. you don't like him, so you say he sucks???....this is where you have to sort out your thoughts.

HALLandOATES 07-06-2006 11:22 PM

Why do you hate him? Something to do with team USA?

jamal 07-06-2006 11:22 PM

i think Nashty makes PHX look more talented than they are. q-rich knows what im sayin...tho id say PHX has top 5 talent.

allball 07-06-2006 11:28 PM

The Denver Nuggets? ROTFLMAO! Thanks man I needed that one.

jamal 07-06-2006 11:29 PM

way to back up what you're saying with facts....you are officially the worst poster on ISH...congrats

PS change ur name from allball to airball. its suits you much better.

ronron15 07-06-2006 11:53 PM

re

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleNader
As long as Crapmelo is on the team, they will suck.

Melo will be so much better next season....

hes voted all-nba 3rd team last season u hater

TheGreatNumber8 07-06-2006 11:54 PM

All I hear is that Melo is so clutch but where is he in the playoffs?

albertpujols 07-07-2006 12:05 AM

Actually not the big fan of Melo either.

-Seems pretty overrated, just a spot up clutch scorer.
-Not that much of the flashy highlight dunk material guy.
-Low-key, non explosive personality...
-Rebounding, steals, assisst, blocking, handles --- pretty low standards.

Hey but whatever makes Denver win and make the playoffs again, I think that's what counts...

I don't think they have the most talent though. Most arguable topic right there...