Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
1. Not playing in the NBA again. Even if some NBA team wanted to sign a 33 year old, they wouldn't be offering him competitive money.
2. Can't see anyone offering him competitive money. Only the nets would take that gamble and C is the one position where they actually have a talented player or two.
3. Stunk it up on the Spurs and Raptors, so the chances of a contender offering him a salary anywhere near 8mil is slim to none
4. I think he signs a 1yr/team option for mini-mle for a 6-10 seed type team. Maybe Dallas.
5. Think he'll get offered too good of a contract. I imagine there'd be some NBA interest, score first combo-guards are a dime a dozen, can get a similar player for very cheap.
The Spurs and Grizzlies have already offered Spanoulis a contract. The Spurs have already offered Bourousis a contract. That does not mean they will accept them.
But yeah, they already got offers from NBA teams.