View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Sons of Anarchy Season 4

I figured there are enough fans on here to have a discussion about it.

Who watched tonights episode? It looks like the entire club is falling apart unless we're being tricked into believing it like last season and they all come together again at the end.

But I don't know. So now Clay talked Romeo (Danny Trejo, leader of the cartel) into taking out Tara. Unser is trying to protect Tara but I wonder if it's just for her safety or if it's to save both of them? If he can scare off Tara to get rid of the original letters and then perhaps run off with the kids then everything might be fine for now at least.

If we are being tricked again and they're really all into it and have a plan again I'll be more shocked than the season 3 finale.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote