View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #42
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Royce White: Releases Statement - Wants Private Bus At Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
I'm dead serious.

I mean bro this is just his first season. We aren't going all in on this kid in his first season. He's not the savior of the franchise right now.

I say let him take some time and get right. He's not being a distraction. He's not blowing up on teammates or raping bitches or getting his father killed by not paying gambling debts. He's simply missing training camp to deal with his mental health instead of waiting until something bad happens.

Taking a year off from the lifestyle and routine that would be required of him is not going to help him at all. He has to know what he's up against, and he can't do that if he's holed up at home away from everything. He needs to be in training camp right now. He needs to be with the team. He needs to be meeting this head on. He can get on Twitter all he wants and talk about how proactive he's being, but the fact remains that he's nowhere to be found right now. If that's proactive, I'd hate to see reactive.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote