View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #107
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
I'm not trying to run down Pippen, he was one of my favorite players growing up. It's just interesting that this forum is one of the only places that tries to elevate Pippen to an elite first option in the attempt to belittle Jordan's accomplishments. And yes, he wasn't an all-star in the year the Bulls won their first title so technically Jordan won without an all-star teammate that year.

I like that you mentioned context though, do Kobe stans look at the context of Pippen's rookie/early career stats and his lack of leadership on teams he played on without Jordan as a teammate? No, they don't. They're the republicans of NBA fans.

WTF?...he was on many great teams without MJ..and did a better job of leading the Bull's without Jordan...then vice versa.

@ Bull's fans who degrade Pippen's leadership without MJ....but disregard Jordan horrible leadership without Pippen... (just look at his time in Washington as the Vet leader)

sad
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote