View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #20
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anti-bullying month: The Story of Amanda Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
damn thats really sad
especially the last couple cards

the cruelty of some kids/teenagers is shocking at times, and of course its worse because of mob mentality (gotta be mean to fit in)

she struggled so much, and people beat her while she was on the ground...
poor girl
I used to only think bullying like that happened on television shows and in movies, but I keep on getting proved wrong. I have such a hard time understanding how a group of people can torment an individual so much that they want to kill themselves, and without a single person stepping in and saying this is wrong. I'd like to think if I was put into that situation I would stand up for the bullied, so I don't get why there aren't more people who help. We lieve in a messed up world man
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote