View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:42 AM   #139
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Felix Baumgartner Space Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Could be, but I doubt he could have known how fast he was going with all the commotion around him. I think he stated that his visor was fogging up and that's why he pulled the shoot early.

I was panicking though when he was spinning around like a helicopter.

I think he really did take all the time he could, but the thing is he (and his equipment) weighed more than Kittinger, so his free fall took less than Kittinger's even if he jumped from a higher point.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote