View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #51
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

I dont put stock in game reviews either. But Assasins Creed to me has never been a game worth $60. $40 is ideal. You arent going to play thru the story more than once unless achievements were missed and cant be achieved without a 2nd play thru. Multiplayer is fun tho but nothing that gets you addicted enough to play daily like a sports game or fps.

I've played the AC series and enjoy them. Just gonna wait til price drops/sale.

I couldnt care less about reviews. Doesnt affect if I buy or not.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote