View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #91
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've never played the Halo games....so I am deciding to play them all. I'm going to play them in the order in which they were released and not in the chronoligical order. So I tracked down all the games, some new, some used. I put in my fresh new copy of Halo CE Anniversary and I get an unreadable disc error. I cleaned the "new" spotless disc...nothing. Tried to install it and it doesn't complete the install. So I returned it and now I have to wait for another copy to get shipped to me. I was so looking forward to some sci-fi shooting action. I've never had this problem. Apparently some of the Halo discs cause this problem on older systems. I'm just gonna move on to the Walking Dead episode 5 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier in the meantime.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 11-20-2012 at 04:49 PM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote