View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #91
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've never played the Halo games....so I am deciding to play them all. I'm going to play them in the order in which they were released and not in the chronoligical order. So I tracked down all the games, some new, some used. I put in my fresh new copy of Halo CE Anniversary and I get an unreadable disc error. I cleaned the "new" spotless disc...nothing. Tried to install it and it doesn't complete the install. So I returned it and now I have to wait for another copy to get shipped to me. I was so looking forward to some sci-fi shooting action. I've never had this problem. Apparently some of the Halo discs cause this problem on older systems. I'm just gonna move on to the Walking Dead episode 5 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier in the meantime.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 11-20-2012 at 05:49 PM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote