View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3-Point Bank Shots

I honestly did it all the time playing pick up as an adult.

Playing PG I got most of my looks from the top of the key, and I had really deep range, but I never liked the corners. I did it from the wings all the time though. I don't know why, but I was really good at it. Moreso from the right side. I was able to shoot it while moving more. Off the dribble. Or even fading or drifting a bit, because I could put more arm toss into it. Also, I could only do it on a real square backboard. The spot I'd have to hit was too close to being off the board on a traditional half moon board.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote