View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Any males here have their ears pierced? Would you?

Hey ISH. I have a few questions. Do you have your ears pierced? When did you get them pierced? Do you regret it? Would you get them pierced? Does it affect you getting a job in the long run?

I'm 20, I never got my ears pierced. But, lately I've been feeling like I should get them pierced. I want them for myself because I want a new look. My family is against that for males, which is half the reason why I never got them done. But, I'm 20 now and I can do what I want.

Curious to know, should I get them pierced, if so, will it leave a MARK on my ear lobe if I do decide to GET RID OF THEM later on? I don't want to leave a permanent mark.

Like I said, I'm debating. Plus, another reason why, is because I believe my girlfriend probably deep down inside wants me to get them done even though she's so called against it. I feel like more girls are into this in males, and perhaps it's just trending? I just want to add a new look on without marks in the long run.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote