View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Australian Open of Tennis Official Thread

yea, i guess i should start watching. kind of zoned-out, there. :S

hopefully the official website is like the US open's is and lets you watch whatever major court you want through the site.

anyway, i'm definitely hoping that the djoker can make it three aussies in a row. fortunate for him that he doesn't have to worry about nadal, and doesn't have to worry about either of the other big four until the final.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote