View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

The internet doesn't count....

-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.
-Sold a bunch of high school kids baking soda thinking it was cocaine.
- Went to a party and saw an old friend from our high school days. She was about a 6 back than but worked her way to a 7.5. We end up talking for a few hours and going back to my apartment. Im about to go down on her but she has the nastiest smelling p.ussy ever. It smelled like a tuna fish sandwich that was sitting in a toilet for a week. Literally starting gagging and had to walk in the bathroom and compose myself. She left soon after. It got pretty awkward from there.
- I have a recurring dream where im in the middle of a graveyard beating off
-I had to house sit for a week for one of parent's friends. I proceeded to piss in all their plants just for the hell of it everyday.

Last edited by SilkkTheShocker : 02-04-2013 at 05:25 PM.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote