View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #69
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Its obvious this team needs to improve defensively.

I would like to reiterate that once Shump gets healthy I need him to be a 15 pt scorer in the starting lineup.

I would like to see Stat featured more.

I would like to see Melo minutes curtailed so he can be ready for the playoffs.

agree on all except the 4th point.

He is currently 10th in qualified minutes played, and due to the amount of games he's missed, it's not an issue.

The best play, they just do.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/minutes
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote