View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you play 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
simple 1pt or 2pts, up to 21

This. And if I'm playing with 3 or more people, we play with tips also. Tips are worth 2 points and if you get tipped then you go down to 0 unless you have 13 or more in which case you go back down to 13. If you get tipped 3 times though you're eliminated.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote