View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We're flying Stealth Bombers over South Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I believe it is Russia, Iran, China, and a few other nations. It is their own axis of allies. It is ridiculous to think China will side with the US when they have formed their own pact right after 9/11.

Also, I don't believe Kim un is an idiot or a crazy mad man: this is clearly a strategic military move. They know the US is tied up in two wars, the state of the economy is in a crisis, and they are trying to invade Syria and Iran.

Kim un is calling our bluff.

North Korea has NO allies that would come to their aid in an armed conflict. Literally zero. I know people like to pretend WW3 is coming and get a hard on but this would be North Korea vs. literally everyone, including their allies in China.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote