View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bulls and Rose better deliver next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
You can't honestly defend how the team and Derrick Rose has handled this situation. Even now they won't give an answer if he's done or not. They're STILL leaving a possible return open.

Rose and the Bulls did a shitty job handling this entire situation and with Rose being medically cleared to play 2 months ago and sitting on the bench because he has to be "110%" while his teammates are playing through injuries and sickness is just BS. Rose is being a p*ssy.

They said he was shut down for the season. And guess what, the media keeps asking the Bulls OVER AND OVER the same question. When did they leave the possibility open? When Thibs said Rose can play if he felt like it?

I don't know about you, but I went to school with many teachers that corrected our usage of the word can. I can jump off the Grand Canyon, I can strap a rocket onto my back, and launch myself into space. Are you so brain damaged, that you can't comprehend the difference between "can" and "will"?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote