View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #23
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Does someone have an extra 48 hour Xbox Live pass I can borrow?

Trying that Bing Rewards thing now.

I can't remember to use it because I naturally type in the chrome bar (which has google as it's default search). So what I did was create a bookmarks folder on my bookmark's bar, and created 30 different with the url. I did 1, 2, 3, etc..

http://www.bing.com/search?q=different search field goes here&go=&qs=ds&form=QBRE

Then everyday I open a new browser, right click the folder and click open all, and I get all my searches done. Also have the dashboard bookmarked in there because there's a daily specific search for extra points and you can check to make sure they all registered. Takes like 10 seconds.

Works well unless you have a real shitty computer that can't handle that many web page openings. Hopefully the rewards part actually works. Only recently started and have 112 points.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote