View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #21
JerrySteakhouse
Sophia Bush > ALL #JSH

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Update... dislocated my shoulder for the 3rd time on August 17, 2013... Getting surgery finally by end of January... Also have knee problems so I'm going to get that shit sorted out when I get back home...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote