Thread: E3 2014
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:44 AM   #11
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: E3 2014

Really surprised Nintendo is passing up E3 again this year. They want to maximize their ability to advertise the Wii U, and still think a super-sized Nintendo Direct is the best way to do so. They're nice videos don't get me wrong, but I'm not even sure most people have even heard of one.

All I'm hoping for, for this year's E3 is: Dino Crisis news, a little Assassin's Creed footage, and maybe most importantly :Mass Effect news. The rumored and semi sorta kinda retailer confirmed remastered trilogy. Is it just a direct port? Is the combat system from the first game going to be redone? All the DLC? etc. Even though I'm still upset about how the series ended, I'd buy it day one. I'd like to at least see where they're heading with ME4 as well.

Last edited by Rose : 04-30-2014 at 02:49 AM.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote