Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: How many of you smoke weed or tried it before?

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I don't know how old you are, but do you really need to ask. Look at other people that smoke weed. Don't repeat the same mistakes that thousands of other people have made.
    Okay uninformed retard.

I smoke at least once a day, normally when I get home from work. Just like everything else on this beautiful planet, moderation is the key to happiness. There is nothing wrong with being a responsible smoker that has his/her priorities in order and don't let Big Brother tell you otherwise.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    Okay uninformed retard.

I smoke at least once a day, normally when I get home from work. Just like everything else on this beautiful planet, moderation is the key to happiness. There is nothing wrong with being a responsible smoker that has his/her priorities in order and don't let Big Brother tell you otherwise.
    Somebody retarding their mind with weed is calling me a retard. Ok..

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I don't know how old you are, but do you really need to ask. Look at other people that smoke weed. Don't repeat the same mistakes that thousands of other people have made.

Carl Sagan, Sir Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Michael Bloomberg, Michael Phelps, Rick Steves, Bill Murray, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George Bush, John Kerry, Newt Gingrich, Diego Rivera, Steven King, Louis Armstrong, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Smith, Allen Ginsburg, Howard Stern...

what a list of complete failures in life!

hell, there is even compelling evidence that George Washington toked up.
    Last edited by kentatm; 11-07-2012 at 03:45 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

Carl Sagan, Sir Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Michael Bloomberg, Michael Phelps, Rick Steves, Bill Murray, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George Bush, John Kerry, Newt Gingrich, Diego Rivera, Steven King, Louis Armstrong, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Smith, Allen Ginsburg, Howard Stern...

what a list of complete failures!
    and just about every musician he ever listened to. they only way it can destroy your life is the law.

you only live once

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

what a list of complete failures in life!
    those aren't every day smokers though...Gates nor Jobs could have done what they did if they were blazed 24/7

if we are listing everyone that has just tried it then that would be damn near every human that has every lived...

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    A bit of both, but more so because i've done it for three days in a row before, and i felt like it didn't do anything to increase the joy or benefits of smoking it by turning it into a daily routine. If you keep it to a minimum, you won't build as great a tolerance, and the effects and joy of it remain consistent. I know some people who smoke everyday and you can't tell they're high, or they aren't as high as they used to get.

I like to treat weed like wine. Its something you should have to enhance an experience, or to embrace a moment, or just to bring a little ease and joy to the day/night. Not something you need to turn into a dependency to get through the day. But that can be said for just about anything, right?

One thing is for sure, if you do it, do it with responsible people who won't try to taunt you or mess with you while you're high, that kills the experience. When i first did it, everyone just relaxed and talked, listened to music, went for a walk outside a little.
    oh kk thanks. i will let you know how it went if i decide to try it. Will probably be next week

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    those aren't every day smokers though...Gates nor Jobs could have done what they did if they were blazed 24/7

if we are listing everyone that has just tried it then that would be damn near every human that has every lived...

where did the guy I'm responding to say anything about every day smoking?

and how is it any different than having a glass of wine or a beer after work every day?
    Last edited by kentatm; 11-07-2012 at 03:50 PM.

where did the guy I'm responding to say anything about every day smoking?

and how is it any different than having a glass of wine or a beer after work every day?

there is a huge difference between casual smoking and being a pot head just as there is with being a casual drinker and an alcoholic.
    okay, well like I said, you might as well list every single adult that has ever lived...no need to single out people, EVERYONE has tried it once for the most part

they most likely weren't every day smokers but im pretty sure they did more than just try it once. What about you p.tiddy? you've done it before or are you still doing it sometimes?

edit: just saw your post at the bottom of 1st page
    Last edited by PistonsFan#21; 11-07-2012 at 03:56 PM.

okay, well like I said, you might as well list every single adult that has ever lived...no need to single out people, EVERYONE has tried it once for the most part

ok great. you realize he implied if you smoke at all you will ruin your life right?

Overindulging in anything is obviously bad for you.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

First time, not much happened and all I got were the munchies. I remember going into a Mexican restaurant and the cashier looking at me funny.

Second time was more intense and it felt like my blood vessels were about to burst. I felt like I was going to die lol. For some reason, dancing like Michael Jackson helped null this strange feeling.

Third time was with a stranger I met on the train. Totally lost passage of time with this one. All I know was that, on my way home, I walked around the police station high, past a group of stoners who had the same look as I did, and through various groups of partying college students.

I don't smoke very often, think it's an overrated experience, and have no plans to smoke in the future. But I can see some positive effects it would have on people with cancer, anxiety/mood disorders, and chronic pain.

ok great. [COLOR="Red"] you realize he implied if you smoke at all you will ruin your life right?[/COLOR]

Overindulging in anything is obviously bad for you.
    no missed that, lol

Local High School Star Sicknote's Avatar

smoke weed everyday, i'm a straight A student so it hasn't affected me there but it has affected me in relationships and put me in some dangerous situations driving + some runins with police. the paranoia really ****s shit up. i cant see myself stopping for atleast a couple years tho, it keeps me calm and helps me deal with the bs i have to put up with daily..

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

I know a lot of professionals that smoke every day. Lawyers, scientists, even doctors. And i'm sure that everybody has had some crunchy professors in college.

It's like alcohol, if you let it get to you it can and will, if you use it responsibly you'll be fine. But unlike alcohol and tobacco, you can't die from it. You also probably won't drunkenly beat the shit out of your wife or kids because of it either.