View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #51
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Dude, post the pic of me, don't claim that you actually saw a pic of me without saving it and while you're at it, post a pic of yourself.

And yes, I play the immature card on you, you're a 30-40 year old korean man who have spent the last 6 years on ISH beefing with people and you've written the most silly punchlines ever. You're even the most banned poster ever..

While people at your age are with their families, wife and kids and have real jobs, you work at your dads body shop as a simple mechanic and then you come home and beef with people on the net. You're a grown man for god sake, people at your age don't beef on the net or write "punchlines" like; fgt, turtle dikk, tranny etc.

i never saved it but u know that. problem with this lie millwad is TONS of people on OTC saw it for themselves considering you were calling me out in that thread. you can't keep lying when there are so many eyewitness's to the stuff u constantly lie about. its just like the betting threads u made on NBA forum which has a lot more posters reading and i know TONS of people there saw those betting threads considering it went a lot of pages where you kept denying you were lying until the next day.

i swear you're one of the saddest mf'ers i've ever come across, and its not just based on how you look but mostly on how much you lie about whats already known by most posters. it wasn't that long ago...its just your character as a person is pitiful.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote