Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Update on the cringey fedora kid's junior high school crush...

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    not gonna lie that kid actually had nice coordination.

he had moves unlike most white boys..but didnt have the look unfortunately. he was slidin like chris brown.

wouldve been better off being a stiff, clean cut muscle head.
    yea, besides his awkward appearance and nerdy look, he actually did well, and had some damn confidence to do that, of course.. which even better dancers wouldnt have.

The irony about these shits is it's always like ugly/average dude going for it with pretty girl... so what is there to prove, what's the feel good part?

It's like saying fat guy going out with skinny girl. He's still proving he wants something that he's not and that he is undesirable. He is proving that he is just a shallow as everyone else is, even if he is successful.

I was a super dick at those ages. I was self absorbed in the more aloof sense. I didn't really consider the result of my actions; I just acted. Still, I think it's better to kinda chuckle at someone asking you out then walk away than it is to pretend to be nice.

There were definitely people I was nice to because nobody else was nice to them, but I never gave anyone even the slightest chance of misinterpreting signals. haha. Honesty is good bros. Truth can hurt, but it's better to know it.

And on a 100% real tip, I'm not feeling that girl. She's obviously at least a 7-8, but I dunno... she seems like she would be insufferable to be around. She's not like gorgeous to the point where you'd lose your mind for a second and be able to tolerate her. IMO.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who takes that many pictures of themselves.

Edit: EVEN IF she had cancer. See dudes, the truth is important.

-Smak

Good lawd. This thread is cringier than the video.

What has Garret done to better himself?

Nothing?

Figures

It’s sad how these incel fucc bois just think everything is given and not earned. Pick up a weight, learn martial arts....do something.