Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Question Do black men love white girls more than white guys do?

Recently I've made an interesting discovery in my college and it's not fairly difficult to summarize it into the three statements below:

1. The majority of white girls are still with white guys, and it makes sense since white people make more than 75% of the community.
    2. More than 80% of the black students have white gfs with a small number of them dating asian girls, while almost none of them are found to be with a black girl.
    3. Black girls generally don't have bfs but if they do, the bfs will be white students exclusively since almost no black or asian guy dates black girls.
    Therefore, my conclusion is that the percentage of black guys dating white girls is even greater than the sum of those of white and asian boys. The best explanation is that white girls are much more attractive than any other races and black guys are appealed as a result. The reason why most asian guys still date asian girls is that they still haven't completely gotten used to American culture as black men do(otherwise they'll be captivated by the beauty of white girls as well).

A small number of white boys, on the other hand, might be already bored of so many white girls around them. They begin seeking for something new and date some black girls. As a result, it's comprehensible that black guys are now even more interested in white girls than white boys do.

Maybe my survey is a kinda extreme but do anyone of you agree with my point? If not, please tell me what's your thoughts of the discovery I made? Thanks.

Default Re: Do black men love white girls more than white guys do?

you got it backwards, white girls love black men whereas a black man like any other man regardless of color will take whatever looks good, regardless of color.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Thats stupid.

Its not that they love white girls. Its that they cant stand black girls. And even so, most black men are with black women. Stupid thread, misleading statistic.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwiches
    you got it backwards, white girls love black men whereas a black man like any other man regardless of color will take whatever looks good, regardless of color.
    Correct...Whenever I go to a predominantly white nightclub, it only takes a couple of minutes before some snowbunny runs up to me and tells me she does not discriminate. White girls prevent droughts for a lot of black men.

Banned

colleges are very racially segregated from my experience. I saw a lot of black guys dating black girls. My hometown had way more black guys dating white girls. I dont see that many azn girls dating black guys but seen a few. A lot of azn girls i know like jewish guys for some reason or other azn's.

Frats were pretty racially segregated also. black frats were almost exclusively all black, and most were very into the african american culture to the point of having mostly black girlfriends all around. Or those white girls that acted black and hung around black girls.

White frats generally had a token black guy or few, but they were mostly white with some azn's maybe, and would mix with the white sorrorities a lot. So they'd be with mostly white girls. Never saw too many white guys with black girls.

I grew up in a area where black guys got the most poohsee all around. And it wasn't nearly as racially segregated as college.

The best explanation is that white girls are much more attractive than any other races and black guys are appealed as a result.
    The real answer is that american society promotes white women as the thing to be...

White features are projected as desirable... doesnt mean white women are more attractive... It means white women are portrayed as most attractive..

thats why many races of people who come here soon wind up trying to imitate white women..

Black women always trying to relax their hair and wear fake contacts

Asian women who get operations to look less asian and more white

the images society projects has an effect of people and people try to go and emulate what they believe is beauty...

Black guys are willing to mess with a white female because she is supposedly beautiful...

If you flip flopped society though, it would change accordingly... In some small circles you can see how it occasionally does

smokee has a point also about segregation...

alot of blacks who attend a majority white college or live in a world dominated by white folks will more likely date white women..

the reverse is true also

I grew up with white guys who acted black and loved them some black girls.. its the culture that the person lives in that matters

Do black men love white girls more than white guys do?

yes.

Black guys just want to do to white women what white men have been doing to blacks for hundreds of years, f**k them!

white women are tops in society (thus why all the rich blacks have white wives/gf's)

on the other hand, sadly, black women are the lowest on the totem pole...

Equal opportunity genlemen. Why discriminate?

Oh no you didn't.

Now this is turning into a great thread!

College superstar

I think it's just about attraction and who catches your eye, also that we as society are now more open to the idea of interracial couples and pursue it where as a few decades ago it would have been frowned upon. I for one don't think race should have it's boundaries when looking for a partner.

Averagely speaking, black women are not attractive. Mind, body & soul - ditto.