Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Default Re: UFC 93, Affliction:Day of Reckoning, UFC 94, UFC Fight Night

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I took some coin home last night. I'll be the first to admit, Karo looked beat. Outside of JJ, i looked pretty good!
    And Tavares and Fitch.

Local High School Star

Personally I thought Stun Gun beat Karo, but whatever.

High School Starter

I think the whole Vaseline thing is a non-issue. Supposedly GSP's trainer was putting more Vaseline on his face between rounds, then started rubbing GSP's shoulders without wiping off his hands. Then someone from the athletic commission made them wipe it off with a towel. Seems like Penn is just trying to come up with an excuse for why he lost. If it was such a big deal, why didn't Penn or his trainers say something during the fight?

My fav is Penn, but I gotta tip my hat off. I must admit, GSP's performance has grown my respect for him even more. He handled BJ like he has never been handled before. His power, work ethic, overall preperation for this fight was hands down too much for BJ to handle. In the interview, GSP said he was puttign a lot of pressure and rubbing BJ's shoulders so it would swell and rush the blood to his hsoulders. Thus making it heavier and less easy to grapple. I've never heard of anything like this and it makes sense. He is thinking outside of the box. Alves should be a decent fight bc of the pure size Alves plays with.

I was very impressed by the Korean guy. I honestly think he beat Karo. His 1st round was more dominate than any round Karo won. He will be aound, his gorund game impressed me and he was switching like no other on Karo.

Lyoto was very impressive. He def. deserves a title shot. One of themost elusive fighters out there. I love his game. And no on can figure out how to beat him.