Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Drizzy Drake and Wayne the best combo in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    So venturing out in other opportunities in the entertainment industry (that probably helped him getting his name known and financially) is a bad thing? Nowadays almost every rapper thinks he's an actor. The fact that Drake was on Degrassi doesn't bother me at all.
    only because he doesnt try to be gangsta when he raps.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    So venturing out in other opportunities in the entertainment industry (that probably helped him getting his name known and financially) is a bad thing? Nowadays almost every rapper thinks he's an actor. The fact that Drake was on Degrassi doesn't bother me at all.
    lol i actually just got done watchin Degrassi (few years old) and it was the one where he was tryin to come up with a gimmick/name that he would go by cuz he was tryin to be a rapper. Ironic

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    lol i actually just got done watchin Degrassi (few years old) and it was the one where he was tryin to come up with a gimmick/name that he would go by cuz he was tryin to be a rapper. Ironic
    Is that the one where Ashley was telling him it wouldnt work?

yup lol...where she deleted his rap demo cuz she said he would hold her career back

also funny one of the last lines: "jimmy there's all these rappers out there glorifying the gang mentality and YOURE the antidote!"

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    yup lol...where she deleted his rap demo cuz she said he would hold her career back

also funny one of the last lines: "jimmy there's all these rappers out there glorifying the gang mentality and YOURE the antidote!"
    You know what, I honestly never thought that he would become a rapper. I remember when the first time I saw it, I was laughing the whole way through saying Jimmy, a rapper? It was too funny. Now, rapping still seems awkward with him. Especially that arm thing he does on stage.