Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Scariest villain in movie history?

Terrifying bad guy. No reason for killing anyone, and no remorse.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Michael Myers. No one else scares me. I'm a grown ass man and if I watch a Michael Myers flick now? Then have to go outside to the ride which is night time here? I'll be paranoid. For me to watch a flick the lights have to be all on and daytime would be nice. I think something happened physcologically as a kid that freaked me out about dude and I havent gotten over it. No clue why this dude scares me. Weird.
    What about Candyman? Guy was damn scary as a kid.

My mother let my sister and I watch this movie when I was about 7, i don't know why:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_TU5MHY6ro

Terrifying mini-series to watch, I also saw It when it first came out, I'm going to be more careful with my kids.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

The lady in Audition.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    What about Candyman? Guy was damn scary as a kid.

My mother let my sister and I watch this movie when I was about 7, i don't know why:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_TU5MHY6ro

Terrifying mini-series to watch, I also saw It when it first came out, I'm going to be more careful with my kids.
    I saw ALIEN with my mom like 1,000 times when i was young. She taught me early on, it's not real, it's ok to be fun scared but if you are really scared you might not understand correctly. So I am totally desensitized. I think if that thing was really in my house i'd go get the bug spray.

That said, i think movies where things are in the normal house coming out are scary. Like THE GRUDGE (JU-ON), that would be messed up because that is your house, there is no escape.

Commodus from Gladiator scared me becuz he was a mental case in charge of an entire Empire/ World Power.

He was a threat to the welfare of the ppl, which is a really scary notion to consider. He was a liar and a manipulative POS

How could u not be freaked out by Buffalo Bill? Dude wasn't a movie monster but a sociopath psycho who abducted ppl and ruined lives

Jude Law in Road to Perdition was pretty evil.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    I dunno how scary it is in retrospect, but when I was younger, the Hellraiser movies scared the **** outta me. Especially Pinhead and his quotes.

"We'll tear your soul apart", "No tears, just a waste of good suffering", "We have such sights to show you", "Gentlemen, I am pain", etc etc etc

And Frank at the end of the first movie with his last words, "Jesus wept", that **** sent chills down my spine for reasons I still don't understand. Terrifying.
    Hellraisers is the only reason Jason and Freddy didn't scare me as a child. Then again, looking back on it, Chuckie was more ruthless than them 2.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I saw ALIEN with my mom like 1,000 times when i was young. She taught me early on, it's not real, it's ok to be fun scared but if you are really scared you might not understand correctly. So I am totally desensitized. I think if that thing was really in my house i'd go get the bug spray.
    I never found unrealistic scenarios scary, other than Candyman. I always felt scared of real life psychos, like the abductor in that mini-series I mentioned, All I know is my first name is Steven. Same thing with No Country for Old Men. Murderers without reason, scary guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxK6VZwyADc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGpcEA-FyE

Hannibal Lector...the cannibal psychiatrist and a crazy serial killer. he used to scare the hell out of me when i was 8 years old, the first time i saw this movie. and he still gives me the creeps every time i watch this movie.

which fictional movie character scared you the most?

**** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the original Movie "MANHUNTER" (wich silence of the lambs copied or rebooted or whatever) was far better.

Brian Cox as Lector was way better....

as was the main cereal K***er...Buffalo Bill

This movie is so saucy....must watch for any fan of the genre.

inspired silence of the Lambs and just about every "CSI" type drama today.

even has Grisom in it

NBA Superstar

Chucky and Hellraiser both legitimately scared the bejesus out of me as a child (particularly Chucky). And this is not so much me nominating this next character for all-time scariest, I'm just saying it was terribly disturbing enough to make me not want to watch all of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

The part where Judge Doom gets run over by a steam roller? What the hell is that doing in a cartoon? And when his arm became a saw? Jesus christ. . .: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSTL3AidX4o

Last edited by Rake2204; 08-03-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Decent college freshman

that monster from jeepers creepers

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    as a kid it was

damn that shit was creepy, and the book is just disturbing