Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: entourage season 6 thread

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    ^

Yeah, the show is pretty lame but I watch because there's always that diamond in the rough episode that's entertaining. And I meant E was the best actor out of 'the guys', which isn't really saying much but I think that's why his storyline gets the most screen time because unlike Vince, he can do more besides star blankly off into space and smile awkwardly.

Don't know where the show will go from here, but I would think it's all winding down- Vince's career is stable and he's back to mega star status making $20 mil/flick, Drama will have his own series, E has his own thing going on professionally and he's starting a family now, Turtle's in school w/ business ambitions and he's got Jaime Lynn, Llyod is finally a real asian (agent ), and Ari is more or less the most powerful man in Hollywood... seems like everyone's story arc is done. I can see the next season being really uneventful unless a lot of unforseen changes take place.
    As much as I hate it, I still watch. I don't make a point of it like I did in the first few seasons when it was still fresh and a decent show. But, I will still watch it if I see it is on. I'm not sure why... It is a strange compulsion. I spend most of the episodes shaking my head at how regurgitated everything is, how bad the storylines are and how pathetic it is that they have to have 10 cameos every week...

But, I still watch.

Also, the show is making me hate LA more than I already did. As bad as the writing has become, I still feel like the Hollywood scene that they show is pretty accurate and it makes me want to puke.

There was a time during the first couple of seasons that I thought it would be great to have a friend make it big in LA (my buddy was actually the executive producer on the Terminator movie, so it isn't that far fetched), but now, I don't even think I would want it.... Even with all of the money in the world, I don't think I could take living in LA.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

You got excited at the idea of E and Sloan dying in a horrible car accident...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TFN...eature=related

^^^hilarious show extra of Matt Damon directing Vince in a PSA for the charity. Vince really is a horrible actor

Ari going terminator on the office

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CKFANaYAqc

Start at 3:30.
    Last edited by picc84; 10-05-2009 at 06:34 PM.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    As much as I hate it, I still watch. I don't make a point of it like I did in the first few seasons when it was still fresh and a decent show. But, I will still watch it if I see it is on. I'm not sure why... It is a strange compulsion. I spend most of the episodes shaking my head at how regurgitated everything is, how bad the storylines are and how pathetic it is that they have to have 10 cameos every week...

But, I still watch.

Also, the show is making me hate LA more than I already did. As bad as the writing has become, I still feel like the Hollywood scene that they show is pretty accurate and it makes me want to puke.

There was a time during the first couple of seasons that I thought it would be great to have a friend make it big in LA (my buddy was actually the executive producer on the Terminator movie, so it isn't that far fetched), but now, I don't even think I would want it.... Even with all of the money in the world, I don't think I could take living in LA.
    it takes a special hardened breed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    it takes a special hardened breed
    or a douchey fake-tan getting, skinny jean-wearing, ultra superficial metrosexual.

sergiorodriguez

or a douchey fake-tan getting, skinny jean-wearing, ultra superficial metrosexual.
    lol thats only like 5% of the city, most of the city is saggy jeans and wifebeater and plaid shirt sun glasses wearing working class cool dudes.

Don't judge LA by entourage lol, unless you are rich enough to live that live style, like the top 5% lifestyle its not like that here. Also, you have to be hardened to those skinny jeans wearing types and seeing them douche around down town lol.

Banned

Yeah, I think RBA was referring to the 'industry types' and the 'upper crust' superficial society, not the average everyday Los Angeleans (don't know if that's a word )

sergiorodriguez

Yeah, I think RBA was referring to the 'industry types' and the 'upper crust' superficial society, not the average everyday Los Angeleans (don't know if that's a word )
    they call us "Angelenos" on the radio atleast, never heard someone actually say that

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Once E talked about meeting up with Sloan I called that he would propose to her...what a biitch.

I had no idea so many people hated E.

Dunno why some think its stupid he was finally smart enough to have to balls to lock Sloan up. Idiot should have done that several seasons ago.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

This season sucked, but the last 2 episodes were good.

Wonder how long till the next season?

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
    This season sucked, but the last 2 episodes were good.

Wonder how long till the next season?
    The seasons start sometime in the summer.

god i was so happy when sloan turned down e....why couldnt it just rite there?

Very good NBA starter

Even with the last two episodes picking up, I am still not fooled. Next season will be terrible, for sure. They relied way too heavily for celebrity cameos this season. 50 Cent, LeBron, Tom Brady, etc. The last episode was more Ari centric which was good but that was a terrible scene at the therapist...The first two were just comedic masterpieces and this one just felt forced. Like they were reading people online saying "Hey get Ari to say something funny again!!!" and they thought ok lets just do what worked before...except they don't have that hunger or emotion to make it work anymore.

Maybe I'm over analyzing it but it didn't feel right watching it knowing I was supposed to laugh.