Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: So You Think You Can Ball? (Video of Me Balling, My Legacy)

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    Hey liloj u gotta edit the original post our roster is more like this now:

C David Day 6'9
    PF Elbert 6'6
    PF Sherman
    PF Marcus 6'6
    SF Ryne 6'5
    SF Daniel/lilojmayo 6'3
    SG Chris 6'0
    SG David/dab0yech0 5'11
    PG Marshawn 6'2
    PG Darrnell 5'10
    PG Kirbe/UCLAlegend32 5'9"

David Day is week to week meaning he will play maybe 3 or 4 games max because of his work schedule, same for Elbert. Elbert is a producer/director, he makes highlight reels for basketball players, you can check him on youtube his name is hotfirejuice. This season we are gonna be undersized because these 2 guys who were key to our team last season cant play on a regular basis this season.

As you can see, we were severely undersized today because Marcus played Center, lilojmayo played PF, Chris played SF.
    Where do you guys live, can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    Hey liloj u gotta edit the original post our roster is more like this now:

C David Day 6'9
    PF Elbert 6'6
    PF Sherman
    PF Marcus 6'6
    SF Ryne 6'5
    SF Daniel/lilojmayo 6'3
    SG Chris 6'0
    SG David/dab0yech0 5'11
    PG Marshawn 6'2
    PG Darrnell 5'10
    PG Kirbe/UCLAlegend32 5'9"

David Day is week to week meaning he will play maybe 3 or 4 games max because of his work schedule, same for Elbert. Elbert is a producer/director, he makes highlight reels for basketball players, you can check him on youtube his name is hotfirejuice. This season we are gonna be undersized because these 2 guys who were key to our team last season cant play on a regular basis this season.

As you can see, we were severely undersized today because Marcus played Center, lilojmayo played PF, Chris played SF.
    If we can get all those guys all here in a certain week we will be a freakshow

Quote Originally Posted by nbastatus
    Where do you guys live, can I join?
    i think the league payments her already do, but if you want to ball, PM dayboecho. He goes to alot of open gyms and pickup games. Now if we want to play or guard lilojmayo that will be harder to do because i don't go to a lot of open gyms i do my own workouts most of the time which isn't usually playing in pick games.

Quote Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
    i WANNA see some vids up
    next week ucla is bringing his camera and we ill tape and yeah hopefully we have our team because if we do we will be pretty d*mn good. If not we will be seeing a lot of games like this week

yeah but daboyecho we need you to show up. i have seen what you do at open gyms going 7 for 8 on 3s and stuff during the game. Also at full strength we would be scary good. Like honestly at full strength we could probably be my HS varsity team by 25-30 points even with mark and they are state bound this year
    Quote Originally Posted by liljohnnywall
    lilojmayo puts up 25 points and 8 rebounds his opening game that would be a career game for 90% of ISH. Yeah you should try to do a little bit of everything, we know you can score. what has been you best statistical game in your career? Did you guys record the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
    i know liloj has had several 35+ point games, a few triple doubles, almost a quadruple double. He is a legit baller. 25 and 8 is not bad way to start but this kid is a lot better i expect a 40+point game or a Jason Kidd triple double
    to lebrick yeah i want my numbers to look like jkidd that means everybody is getting involved. i dont even want to score over 20 again. i just want 10 12 5 numbrers the rest of the way.

to liljohnnywall. um my career high since i started playing in leagues was 38 points. I have had so many many 20-35 point game it is not even funny though. the first time i went over 20 points in a game i was just 9 years old. My last 3 league games starting from earlier this year i have posted 30 points 37 points and 25 points ( this game). i want to start going for the 10 10 5 that is my goal.
    I know my friend Mark has the record for this youth league everybody plays in growing up he dropped 45 one game when eh was like 10 or so. My other friend that lives in new york had 51 points in his AAU game.

IDK if it was my best game, but my 2 favorite games was one when i was 14 years old playing for my school team we were in the semi finals at the bob huggins UC summer league team camp. We were going back and forth the game until i hit back to back to back 3s from the same spot it opened the game up and we won.

Another was when i was 11. my friend marks and my team ( my 6'8 friend from the legacy video was on this team) were undefeated going into the championship game. Of course we were talking shyt. I told mark that we would win so badly that i would start c walking when i brought the ball up.

It was a great great game back and forth the whole time i made a lot of incredible shots. I had 22 points that game. It was like 10 seconds left we were down by 1 point i drove on mark stopped and hit like a fadeaway 12 footer. They called Timeout and Mark inbounded did a crossover and pulled up baseline 15 ft at the buzzer in my eye ( he has a picture of this exact moment props to marks mom) swoosh nothing but net game winner for the championship. I just fell down and cried the first and last time i cried because of a basketball game in my life
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 09-14-2009 at 04:59 AM.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    yeah but daboyecho we need you to show up. i have seen what you do at open gyms going 7 for 8 on 3s and stuff during the game. Also at full strength we would be scary good. Like honestly at full strength we could probably be my HS varsity team by 25-30 points even with mark and they are state bound this year
    I played so bad today that I will use today as motivation this whole week in the gym. Im gonna put up some Eric Gordon like numbers the rest of the season.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

think it was in the water, i had a tough game tonight too. looking forward to video, next time you guys are at bernstein i'll come check you out (if it's not too early).

let's get some pickup in this week, i can't tuesday but i'll try to go thursday, you think you can make it liloj? can i call you oj when we play? echo has my details if you guys have an impromptu rendevous.

p.s.- a modest 25? haha. if i scored 25 i'd be high on reliving it in my head for a week.

That's Turr'ble

lilojmayo do you always just play against white guys?

why live??

Nice shot, but you're going to have to fix your mechanics and release at some stage. You need to release it higher, but you get it off quickly.

You really need to work on your legs, you don't look very strong there.

Your handles are very good though. And you have very nice footwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    think it was in the water, i had a tough game tonight too. looking forward to video, next time you guys are at bernstein i'll come check you out (if it's not too early).

let's get some pickup in this week, i can't tuesday but i'll try to go thursday, you think you can make it liloj? can i call you oj when we play? echo has my details if you guys have an impromptu rendevous.

p.s.- a modest 25? haha. if i scored 25 i'd be high on reliving it in my head for a week.
    you can call me whatever you want check your pm echo said he accidentally erased your number. As much as I like to play with you and the rest of the ish guys I can't because I have class when you guys play in the afternoon. We will get a chance to ball one of these days together on the same team i'll try to set you up for you to shoot your jumpers you like to shoot.

I hope to get to the 6-8 points 12rebs 5+ assits marker next game that really is my goal to average because if daboyecho and the rest of the team gets their shot going from the outside it will make the league fun, just like our open gyms especially when echo gets hot. I don't want it to be a watch me score points, I know i can score a lot of points i have been doing it my whole life in games since i was 5 years old i rather sacrifice my scoring to balance out my game and getting everybody involved because scoring means nothing to me and it will make the league a lot more fun even if we don't win games. I rather score 4 points and everybody on the team score and we loose than score 30 points and loose. I am team player truely am even though I sometimes come out as c0cky or arrogant on ISH, sometimes echo has said i am too passive. I just rather get everybody involved because i know i can score in bunches.

lol would you really been reliving a 25 pt 8 reb game, to me it just another day on the court lamar doom you must understand, The only difference is i putting up those numbers against guys who are 10 years older than me now. Here is why i've always been a numbers guy check this out lamar doom

My last 3 league games I've played in I have scored 30 37 25 points i am averaging 30.66 PPG

My last 3 league season openers I haved scored 38 points 22 points 25 points averaging 28.33 PPG in season openers

Had a stretch last season where i scored 17 points in 3 minutes

Lead my team in scoring in my last 10 league games I have played in and counting (hopefully i end that streak on saturday)

so as you can see scoring in meaningless to me and i guarentee i won't score more than 10 points the rest of the season mark it down because daboyecho and the rest of the team will be doing all the scoring, i'll be just trying to find him looks.
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 09-15-2009 at 03:04 AM.

[QUOTE=Se

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    No I honestly just play with whoever wants to play. In my town it is suburb their arent a lot of black people it is about 95% white. I ball with whoever though I don't go down to the inner city to play because I had access to my HS gym whenever i wanted to go there to play. My workout video was rushed i got my camera back the day before i shot it, and i was leaving for LA the day after i shot it. That's why i couldn't call all my baller friends. I planned to do it with Kendra she is this hot baller chick I'm super cool with, but she was busy that day. But during breaking me and her will be taping the legacy part II.

My friend Derrick he is mixed, but he was there with me alot during the summer working out at our HS same with mark.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/photo...id=26280891001
    derrick at 59 sec-1:19 min and 2:20-2:23 min

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    Now that hes in LA we play against a mixed group of people. In our league games, we are in the highest division and are playing mostly black guys. Theres like 1 all asian team, 1 hispanic team, 1 white team, and the rest are black.

Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

where the game clips?

Quote Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
    where the game clips?
    There was miscommunication between lilojmayo and uclalegend32 each person thought the other was bringing a camera and none of em brought one. Uclalegend32 is bringing his for sure this sunday though