Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread:

Default Re:

Bawwww LBJ got insulted, the NBA should ban that fan for life.

A guy named Bill Russell took a whole lot more shit in his career and still won 11 rings.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re:

I don't blame Lebron for talking backing if you look at it from a regular person's view, I would say something back to people talking about my mom too. However he should get fined for this, since he was specifically arguing with a fan, doesn't the NBA have rules against that? If they do then he should.

All that said, that quote is just hilarious, and this guy deserves props for coming with that.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    This isn't a rumor. This whole ordeal basically confirms it. LeBron wouldn't have been so quick to get upset and nip it in the bud with security if it didn't bother him on some level. If it wasn't true, it would go in one ear ... and out the other.

How exactly? Many people react the same way some resort to violence if someone disparages their mother. Does that mean whatever is said is true??

Banned

Default Re:

This isn't a rumor. This whole ordeal basically confirms it. LeBron wouldn't have been so quick to get upset and nip it in the bud with security if it didn't bother him on some level. If it wasn't true, it would go in one ear ... and out the other.

that's what your mom said when i asked her what you'd do if i told you she'd been sucking my dick.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Sounds like its Lebron being a baby. Wait...this happened at an actual game? What a little *****. Man up and do your job, it is the nature of sports.

Players in soccer are forced to man up through way more then this little ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A

this is what some guys deal with...Bron can't even handle this.. This isnt even a big deal.
    Umm how do you figure, Bron can't handle the trash talk? He got pissed for a second, responded to the fan, and then kept right on playing en route to getting another W.

Default Re:

People in sports&politics will always take a hit more than average guys.If he beat that guy he would be on court,paying a lot of money,taking more shits from media.And the fan would have his 15 minutes fame on TV.

Root Of All Evil

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    How exactly? Many people react the same way some resort to violence if someone disparages their mother. Does that mean whatever is said is true??
    He didn't say anything deliberately vile or lude. He said is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?

That is a veiled jab at what happened in reality, and the reason LeBron got upset was cause it was true.

He didn't curse or say anything directly disgusting putting down his mother.

Would you get mad if I asked you if your mom was headed to Boston for valentine's day?

Default Re:

Exactly.

This dude gets PAID if LeBron attacks him.

Remember when LeBron was like ... hey Dwight, stop talking ish. And Dwight was like what are you going to do about it. LeBron was like ... "nothing ... just stop, plz"

That's my point. This fan has nothing to lose here, LeBron attacks him and this guy gets to become a millionaire and LeBron gets suspended from the NBA and possible jail time. Hmm LeBron hit me is what I would be thinking, F it I want a black eye from a millionaire that would be televised nationally and have 10 different angles showing him hitting me.

If LeBron doesn't attack him but just says ish back to him then the fan got into his head and could possibly help his team win. If LeBron doesn't say any thing than this fan did nothing but waste a couple of words.

And I do remember that Dwight thing lol, LeBron would get spanked in a fight with Dwight lol.

Default Re:

Players in soccer are forced to man up through way more then this little ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A

this is what some guys deal with...Bron can't even handle this.. This isnt even a big deal.
    That video focus on racism, but fans over here are more hardcore in everything.
    NBA refs are soooo lucky, they would be in bad shape in europe if they pulled half the crap they pull in NBA games.

There's the a good side though, england aside, soccer clubs don't have owners, they have elected presidents, and they have to step down if the fans want, at least in soccer. Coaches are basically in the fans hands. New yorkers have to put up with Jim Dolan and can't do anything about it.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 02-12-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    That's my point. This fan has nothing to lose here, LeBron attacks him and this guy gets to become a millionaire and LeBron gets suspended from the NBA and possible jail time. Hmm LeBron hit me is what I would be thinking, F it I want a black eye from a millionaire that would be televised nationally and have 10 different angles showing him hitting me.

If LeBron doesn't attack him but just says ish back to him then the fan got into his head and could possibly help his team win. If LeBron doesn't say any thing than this fan did nothing but waste a couple of words.

And I do remember that Dwight thing lol, LeBron would get spanked in a fight with Dwight lol.
    If Lebron throws a punch at you on national television you would be dumb to dodge it. Its a free 10 million

Default Re:

If Lebron throws a punch at you on national television you would be dumb to dodge it. Its a free 10 million
    Yep basically, and after that I can hit him back and claim self defence.

College star

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Yep basically, and after that I can hit him back and claim self defence.
    lol@ hit him back, u would be out cold after that one punch .

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Default Re:

lbj sounded real serious there, thats a first, i'd pay good money to see him beat some trick's ass

Not airballing my layups anymore ZGalifianakis's Avatar

Default Re:

hahahha thats classic

Default Re:

This thread hows just how cruel fans can be. I even remember some heartless fans at UVA chanting "crackhead parents" to Juan Dixon after they knew his parents died of AIDS after using dirty needles.

I'll post a quote from an ESPN Magazine article, but here's the entire article ------> http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no06dixon.html

If there is one player this March who can look into Jason Williams’ eyes and not buckle at the knees, it is the 23-year-old shooting guard with “Nita and Phil” tattooed over his left biceps. Those are the names of Dixon’s parents, both dead of complications from AIDS. And those are the reasons the son they left behind is the most tough-minded player in college basketball.

After this semester, Dixon will need only a three-credit internship to finish his degree in family studies, even though his life is a family study in itself: His parents were habitual drug users who caught HIV from dirty needles and died 13 months apart between 1994 and ’95. But that story’s already been told. What hasn’t been told is that before a game at Virginia on Jan. 31, a few Cavaliers fans behind the basket began the vile chant “Crackhead parents ... Crackhead parents.” What hasn’t been told is that Dixon, normally stone-faced, nearly climbed into the stands after them.

“I was about to yank one of them fans up,” he says. “They definitely crossed the line. I’m serious -- I was about to yank one of them dudes up.”

Instead, he told them politely to knock it off, and when they didn’t, he told them impolitely: “I walked up to one guy a couple of times, like, ‘Dude, you better watch your mouth or I’m gonna end up doing something to you.’ They kept on doing it, man. Those people are ignorant, man. That’s fine, though. I mean, if that’s their way to get me out of my game, then next time they better be careful. They better be waaaaay back in the stands somewhere to say something like that, because that’s cruel, man.”
    Last edited by 2LeTTeRS; 02-12-2011 at 02:10 PM.