Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: barkley, "New York is the most overrated basketball city in NBA"

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Willis
    Hahaha, isn't your whole state broke? NY>>>>ALL OF CALI
    Yeah the WHOLE state

Great comeback.

We have better everything

1) Weather
    2) Living Space
    3) Colleges
    4) Women
    5) Beaches
    6) Basketball

Troll with the people from the midwest because Cali sh.its on NY

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

WHOA. WHAT??! You expect people to believe that New Yorkers have a lower IQ than people from the midwest?? You're fking clown shoes, man. I walk to down the street and i can find 20 people with college degrees. We interact with more people of different races, cultures, sexual orientiation and religions than almost anywhere else in the country. And you say WE live in a BUBBLE?

Look man, if you're gonna troll. At least try harder. I've seen alot of dumb shit said about New York online but this may well be the dumbest.
    Diversity in big cities is overrated though, it's still VERY de facto segregated just like most cities. Hell, Jews have their own Ambulances and Firemen

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/...ork-apartment/ $700 a month too. GTFO out of here. Anywhere else in the country not California and maybe Seattle, you're living in a house for that price if you want, or at the least a decently sized apartment

Halal carts are the shit though. Egyptian sausage + extra white sauce

When I heard this I COULDN'T AGREE MORE

Knicks just blow, I wonder what will happen IF they win a championship lmao

Hahaha, isn't your whole state broke? NY>>>>ALL OF CALI

California DEMOLISHES NY lmao are you kidding me?
    Last edited by talkingconch; 04-26-2011 at 01:53 AM.

Shots fired

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    Diversity in big cities is overrated though, it's still VERY de facto segregated just like most cities. Hell, Jews have their own Ambulances and Firemen

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/...ork-apartment/ $700 a month too. GTFO out of here. Anywhere else in the country not California and maybe Seattle, you're living in a house for that price if you want, or at the least a decently sized apartment

Halal carts are the shit though. Egyptian sausage + extra white sauce

$700 a month with no kitchen or bedroom

In Cali if you pay that much you are getting a bedroom and kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    California DEMOLISHES NY lmao are you kidding me?
    Ditto. lmao @ these butthurt new yorkers. they wished they had this california sunshine.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Once Again Its Not Called The Mecca Because Of The Knicks!

Its Called That Because Of Nyers Love Affair With The Game, The Streetball Pedigree, And The Passionate Fans.

Banned

I much rather live in LA. LA>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Once Again Its Not Called The Mecca Because Of The Knicks!

Its Called That Because Of Nyers Love Affair With The Game, The Streetball Pedigree, And The Passionate Fans.
    LA is more deserving of being the mecca. But it doesnt matter to me we keep raising banners while NY getting swept

Learning to shoot layups Juice Willis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Don't say we when talking about people with college degrees. You do realize that a good amount of people who actually have degrees in NYC were born outside of the city, don't you?

And don't talk about diversity in NYC. New York is a town that is either Jewish or Italian. At the end of the day, it's all dark haired brown eyed people. They all look the same. For instance, when the White Sox kicked the New York Yankees' ass on National Television tonight, as the camera panned the Yankee crowd, every single person looked similar. They had dark hair and brown eyes. And just because you are a homosexual does not mean that everyone in NYC is.
    Jesus what are you, 10? "You're a homosexual!" Nice one.

ANYway, fr someone who has never been to New York you sure act like you know alot about our city. New York is a melting pot.I've actually been to Chicago, YOUR city is crazy segregated. So don't twist things up. New York has Italians, Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Asians and everything in between. This is a great city man, i'll rep NYC to the death of me.

Btw, I am a native New Yorker and i have a college degree. So does most of my family, so what are you talking about? And all those out of towners? REP NYC!

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

>your city

Learning to shoot layups Juice Willis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Numero 10
    Ditto. lmao @ these butthurt new yorkers. they wished they had this california sunshine.
    And California smog. And California earthquakes. And California taxes...

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

Every single person in this thread is an idiot

And California smog. And California earthquakes. And California taxes...
    All of your posts in this thread are terrible. You just bragged about having more people living on your block than a fly-over state, as if that's a good thing.

Dude just face the truth

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks

>your city
    my friends did the NYE thing in times square a few years ago. it was an awful experience for them. stand in the crowd in 30 degree cold for 8 hours until NYE and watch the ball drop. cant even go to teh bathroom so one of them peed in a cup while the other 8 friends turned their back on him while doing it. NYC is a great city but its a shithole.