Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Default Re: predict Nnamdi's home...

Love all the NFC East smack talk in here.

I need to get some of my AFC North brethern talking sh!t to one another, though honestly at this point, I have zero material to work on and it would sound like a bunch of

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981

I need to get some of my AFC North brethern talking sh!t to one another, though honestly at this point, I have zero material to work on and it would sound like a bunch of
    im not in position to talk trash either but I do it anyway brah

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    and your GM and coach, who are player friendly, fair (which is important) and you don't shortchange people on money. As much as everyone says JETS JETS JETS the Jets are cheap with the guaranteed money, they offer a lot, and cheap out on the guarantee. The Eagles are fair.

the GM (howie & Joe) I wouldnt consider to be player friendly... they'll swing a mega deal in a minute tho...

But I agree Andy Reid is as big a reason as any other. Players love Reid's approach and it almost feels like they are coming here to help him finally win one... A few these new players have already said they are here (or in Babin's case, back again) because of Andy Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981

Being browns fan doesnt allow for a lot of trash talk.

Our last playoff appearance I was in seventh grade. We really aint got shit to say.

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    how about you stop acting like this signing could only be a good thing?

obviously it could go sour...

I said in this thread early WHEN I THOUGHT HE WAS COMING TO DALLAS that I was extremely skeptical of the hype around Nnamdi...

he never got thrown at in Oakland because NO ONE NEEDS TO THROW AT OAKLAND!!!

they have been the least passed on team in the NFL for the past 5 years, cause they can't stop the run, and cause they are always losing...no one throws at Nnamdi, cause THE TEAM SUCKS...not because he is so amazing
    We all know they're not going to win the SB, so let them have their excitement now.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

NFC North > NFC East

Just wish there were more fans from other North teams to talk trash about except jazz and skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    NFC North > NFC East

Just wish there were more fans from other North teams to talk trash about except jazz and skywalker.
    NFC North

the bears had their season brah. they arent making the playoffs next year

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    the GM (howie & Joe) I wouldnt consider to be player friendly... they'll swing a mega deal in a minute tho...

But I agree Andy Reid is as big a reason as any other. Players love Reid's approach and it almost feels like they are coming here to help him finally win one... A few these new players have already said they are here (or in Babin's case, back again) because of Andy Reid.
    your gm is fair with the guaranteed money which is about as fair as you can be. again, as much as everyone reps Jets, they ****ed over all their own guys except REvis last year, none of them got any guaranteed money.

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

Asante said he was 50/50 as far as feeling "wanted" by the Eagles. Also when he was asked if he had asked the organization for a trade he said "no comment". This coming after his agent said 2 days ago he didn't want to be traded.

I think he'll be fine once his role is clearly defined. He just wants there to be no possibility of being the nickel.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    NFC North > NFC East

GFTO. North is basically 3 teams, with only 2 of them ever having won a Super Bowl. Even the Pigeons, who never won a SB, are perennial contenders.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    GFTO. North is basically 3 teams, with only 2 of them ever having won a Super Bowl. Even the Pigeons, who never won a SB, are perennial contenders.

Hey don't hate on the Lions now. They're a young, up&coming team. It wpuldnt surprise me if they finish 7-9 or 8-8. If McNabb plays well and Stafford stays healthy, the NFCN will be the best division in football.

The last two NFCC games have featured three different NFCN teams. And in the last 5 years we've always had one team in that title game except 09.

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-

[QUOTE]"Before the Eagles were involved, I was dealing with the teams that I was dealing with and that was where the decision was going to be made," he told Jim Rome in a radio interview today. "Once they stepped in, I knew exactly where I was supposed to be."

Asomugha said the Eagles were his first choice since March, but he said the free agency process was a crazy three days with non-stop phone calls.

"We

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateProperty
    Jets were that close to having a Revis/Aso combo. Wow.
    fat andy was making it rain this offseason. i guess we can start calling him "money bags andy"..