Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: NBA players are upset an Asian 2nd year player received a big contract

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    Since you bring race into it, out of nowhere black players with a phenomenal 10 game run has been done before in the NBA. Not one got near the contract Lin got.
    Jerome James had one playoff series
    /thread

Default Re: NBA players are upset an Asian 2nd year player received a big contract

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Damn. Just read the following pages to that thread. Shep was on Lin's dick like he had yellow fever.

Now he's hopping off the bandwagon cuz Linsanity Hype died. What a bitch!
    I'm honestly confused, was Lin just his scapegoat to degrade Rubio's success, or did he do a complete 180 all together?

And will Kidd play at the 2 with Lin on the floor or something?

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

They are upset cause people started locking his ass up after he was "exposed" against Miami. People are upset because unlike other players that get reward for short stints of play, Lin's run was NOT in the playoffs; it began in February and ended in March.

In the end I believe the Knicks will match in the eleventh hour, doesn't mean Lin is worth that contract.

All the marketing talk has nothing to do with on the court ability and until I get a check from it as a fan I do not care. Jeremy Lin as a basketball player is not worth $25 million over three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Damn. Just read the following pages to that thread. Shep was on Lin's dick like he had yellow fever.

Now he's hopping off the bandwagon cuz Linsanity Hype died. What a bitch!
    Reported.