Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: how vascular are you?

Damn, the 2nd pic that was in OP vanished from the internet. I wish I knew where it was.

Women go weak for a vascular man.

Diet, body fat%, and genetics.

I'm fairly vascular because my diet is crazy strict and my body fat is around 7-8%.

Average genetics in terms of vascularity but I'm starting to see veins on places I never new possible. My lower abdomen is now littered with em. I even managed to get very noticeable forehead veins.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    True.

Why is it that hot weather triggers vascularity? None of my veins will be showing indoors, but as soon as I step out in the heat BAM.. they're bulging like hell on my forearms.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    True.

Why is it that hot weather triggers vascularity? None of my veins will be showing indoors, but as soon as I step out in the heat BAM.. they're bulging like hell on my forearms.
    Just dilation of the vessels. It's to cool your core temperature by forcing blood to the skin.

That's why when you're cold it does the opposite, forces blood to your organs to warm your core.

I'm fairly vascular because my diet is crazy strict and my body fat is around 7-8%.

Average genetics in terms of vascularity but I'm starting to see veins on places I never new possible. My lower abdomen is now littered with em. I even managed to get very noticeable forehead veins.
    I swear your description of yourself changes by the thread

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I swear your description of yourself changes by the thread
    Prove it.

I've tried bulking and what not but have always ate clean. This is actually the first time I've ever mentioned my body fat %.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Not much on my forearms but my hands show a lot. Been doing wirework for 8 years so my hands are abnormally strong and veiny af.

Damn, the 2nd pic that was in OP vanished from the internet. I wish I knew where it was.

Women go weak for a vascular man.

like this

Drawing my d1cks vascularity on ms paint, hold on

5-time NBA All-Star

Very thick and prominent veins.

Don't have them in lower abs or glutes or quads though. Nice work Budadii but isn't seven or eight kinda offputing for performance or harsh for winter in general?

Red Cross blood draw done VERY VERY VERY fast.

I'd imagine the guys in the military who do sh!tloads of cardio, chinups, and take cold showers have outstanding cicrulation and uberlaen physiques.

Probably not a good idea to get close to a knife with those kinda veins lol.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 02-07-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Lebron of ISH

I have more prominent, bulging veins on the tip of my ***** than all of you **** have combined

Banned

You don't get girls because your veins are showing. The reason why your veins are showing because people are very lean wit low bf.

It could that dudes are shredded that's why the ladies dig them not because of a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You don't get girls because your veins are showing. The reason why your veins are showing because people are very lean wit low bf.

It could that dudes are shredded that's why the ladies dig them not because of a vein.
    That's part of it, but many women have a thing for veins specifically. I posted that tweet from a girl-oriented account that was focused specifically on the veins in the forearm (that forearm isn't very muscular).

Here are a couple of others:

Something about forearm veins is appealing to them. It could be because the forearm is somewhat phallic-shaped, and the veiny appearance subconsciously reminds them of a rockhard shaft.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

sounds like anorexia.

Banned

That's part of it, but many women have a thing for veins specifically. I posted that tweet from a girl-oriented account that was focused specifically on the veins in the forearm (that forearm isn't very muscular).

Here are a couple of others:

Something about forearm veins is appealing to them. It could be because the forearm is somewhat phallic-shaped, and the veiny appearance subconsciously reminds them of a rockhard shaft.
    Do they really like them? Or that is a sub-group of women who have a fetish for them?

Kind of like the big @ss club for men or the feet fetish group. We don't technically dig girls with nice feet but it helps.