Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Thursday's pre-season game thread

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    i dont make excuses like you (in fact you have some in this same exact post! ). nice try though.

i also dont think denver is as good as some think (#1 overall espn the mag ) but im also not overhyping my team with 10000 worthless threads like certain insecure homers.

if you can show me one post this preseason of a prediction i made referencing denver or any player that wont come true, id love to see it.
    I never accused you of hyping your team this preseason. I think pre-season or not wins boost morale and winning 5 of 6 to end the preseason sends the team into the season a good note. Nothing more to talk about.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I never accused you of hyping your team this preseason. I think pre-season or not wins boost morale and winning 5 of 6 to end the preseason sends the team into the season a good note. Nothing more to talk about.
    and yet you will. a lot. every single day.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

and yet you will. a lot. every single day.
    And you'll continue the bit*hy one liners responding to my posts and threads that supposedly drive you insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    And you'll continue the bit*hy one liners responding to my posts and threads that supposedly drive you insane.
    yup.

i dont make excuses like you (in fact you have some in this same exact post! ). nice try though.

i also dont think denver is as good as some think (#1 overall espn the mag ) but im also not overhyping my team with 10000 worthless threads like certain insecure homers.

if you can show me one post this preseason of a prediction i made referencing denver or any player that wont come true, id love to see it.
    ESPN said Denver is the best team? That's just stupid. They couldn't get past LA last year, Denver got AI and LA got Nash and Howard. But Denver is better. SURE...

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    ESPN said Denver is the best team? That's just stupid. They couldn't get past LA last year, Denver got AI and LA got Nash and Howard. But Denver is better. SURE...
    yep - espn the magazine had us #1 overall in the west

i think espn.com has a different ranking but #1 is crazy. i think it they based on it some formula (it had minnesota 3rd and atlanta 2nd i think as well)